What we offer:
- New, air-conditioned environment, including warehouse and plant;
- Group insurance, telemedicine, EAP and health account;
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Competitive wages;
- Safety shoe allowance;
- Employee discounts, wellness committee, social activities, annual recognition evening and much more!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare orders according to specifications;
- Pack products according to Boulons Plus quality standards;
- Move inventory around the warehouse;
- Operate stand-up forklifts (Raymond type);
- Work cleanly and safely;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
What we look for in an ideal teammate:
- High school diploma;
- 1 to 3 years’ similar warehouse experience;
- Experience with WMS order taking (scan gun);
- Skill card as a forklift operator combined with 1 year experience driving a stand-up forklift (an asset);
- Excellent physical condition (ability to work in a standing position and lift loads of up to 90 lbs);
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills;
- Good learning and execution skills;
- Mathematical skills (weights, dimensions, quantities, etc.);
- Consistent compliance with health and safety regulations.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 6:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Job type: Permanent and full-time
Salary: $22.00/hr with experience